Bounce your hair with so much care
Fall in love with that super soft and smooth hair. Feel like your hair still needs a little extra loving after washing? Then a leave-in hair conditioner can be the key. Leave in conditioner is our beloved wash hair day product that will leave your hair super soft and nourished. if you have curly, straight wavy or oily hair, it’s often a downright must. Leave-in conditioner can benefit just about any hair type, as it can help add moisture to spoiled strands of hair, adds life to them, protecting them from impairment, relief detangled strands. and makes it easier to style your hair. Infused with aloe and lavender extract, this vegan leave-in conditioner is perfect for silky and suave hair beauty.
- Aloe-Vera extract (Deep cleans hair and Fortifies and repairshair strands)
- Shea butter (adds shine and moisture to dull hair, repairs split ends)
- Rose water (anti-inflammatory properties, beneficial to eradicate oiliness along with dandruff)
- Argon oil (protects against everyday damage including heat and chemicals, reduces breakage)
- Coconut oil (promote healthier hair and nourished scalp)
- Lavender extract (curbs skin inflammation, provides a calming effect to scalp along with divine fragrance)
FEATURES AND DETAILS:
The leave in conditioner is suffused with natural extracts of argon oil, lavender and Aloe- Vera which are true source to nourished and suave hair.
- Altogether with coconut oil and shea butter, it leaves your hair shining and lustrous.
- Once Leave-in conditioner becomes a part of your regular hair care routine, it adds instant moisture and help detangle your hair with overall improved hair health.
- It can be especially beneficial if you have dry hair or use tools or products that tend to damage the hair, like heat-styling tools, bleach, or chemical perms.
HOW TO APPLY:
Leave-in conditioner is applied after shampooing. It can replace the conditioner that you’d normally use in the shower, but you can use both if you want — especially if your hair is particularly dry or damaged.
It’s best to apply the product when your hair is still damp. Follow the steps below for best results, but be sure to read the instructions provided on the bottle:
- After washing your hair in the shower with shampoo, rinse thoroughly.
- After exiting the shower, gently pat your hair dry with a towel to remove excess water.
- Apply a small amount of leave-in conditioner onto damp hair
- Brush your hair gently with a brush or comb to detangle it.
- Let the hair dry or style it as desired.
- Try not to get any leave-in conditioner in your eyes, as it can burn. If you do, rinse your eyes with clean, cool water.
- If you tend to have issues with acne, avoid getting any leave-in conditioner on your face.