Lift your skin and ease your wrinkles: A tranquil experience for the skin
For your face sake, it is a fantastic habit to do facial massage. many skin treatment geeks and enthusiast emphasize the need of doing facula massage to keep youth loo of the skin up to mark. Practicing facial massage with hands or a massaging tool or even through a practitioner has been a part of traditional Japanese for ages, the benefits of doing massage has been shown to de-puff the face and promote microcirculation that replenishes and plumps the skin off the wrinkles and anti-aging signs. The technique involves stimulating pressure points on the face, neck, and shoulders using your fingertips. It ensures promotion of healthy skin as well as relaxing skin muscles and prevent them from loosing hold and texture
Jojoba oil (Improves skin natural barriers by sealing moisture in it and have strong healing properties to treat scars)
Coconut oil (Lauric acid in coconut oil help fight bacterium based acne and the resultant scar. Highly nourishing and soothing properties of this oil makes skin silky smooth
Orange Essential oil (extracted from the rind of the sweet orange its aromatic impact is good for facial muscles to relax and its antimicrobial functions maintain texture and keep skin plump)
Tee tree essential oil (best essential oil with anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. also, it stimulates heal and wounds on skin caused by acne and breakouts)
Frankincense essential oil (this magic oil addresses multiple skin issues that includes reduce the aging signs i.e. appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scars, and stretch marks).
IQ facial massage oil claims to be an emollient with versatile ingredients that are natural and helps to moisturize and replenish the skin. It also heals common skin problems and adds glow by improving blood circulation in skin. It softens that skin and helps to reduce the appearance of scars and give it a new life.
- It Can brightening Your Skin as massage detoxifies and normalize lymphatic nodes in skin
- Being nutrition rich oil as its ingredients the facial massage oil It can reduce your wrinkles and adds a long-lasting Glowing
- Good for dry skin by boosting natural moisture in the skin
- The texture and consistency of oils makes them a perfect massaging elementthat promotes bringing fresh blood to skin and hence juvenility to your skin
o Make sure your skin is clean dry
o Another important step for facial massage is cleanliness of the hands if you are self-massaging make sure your hands are washed and pretty clean of any dirt or particles.
o Take 4 to 5 drops of oil, massage your face in circular motion for 3 to 5 minutes with subtle hands and keeping pressure mainly of finger tips on your skin
o After that wipe off your face with skin wipes. For best results use daily after cleansing.
- Facial massage are recommended when your skin is not suffering any breakout or acne issues
- Avoid if you have open sores, cuts or boils on your face
- Do not apply any exfoliators or scrubs right after massaging your skin