Benefits of olive oil for the skin and face
- Antioxidant content. Share on Pinterest Olive oil may help prevent premature signs of aging on the skin. ...
- Vitamin content. Olive oil contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. Some of these vitamins may be beneficial for the skin. ...
- Antibacterial effects. ...
- Moisturizing effects.
BENEFITS OF USING COCONUT OIL ON YOUR FACE OVERNIGHT
- Increases hydration. Coconut oil helps bolster your skin’s protective barrier layer, trapping moisture inside and keeping skin supple and hydrated.
- Reduces inflammation. Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated, chafed skin.
- Increases collagen production. The lauric acid content in coconut oil has a beneficial effect on collagen production. Collagen helps skin maintain firmness and elasticity. Helping skin maintain and produce collagen might eliminate the formation of some fine lines and wrinkles.